Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Movie Review - Breaking Dawn

This is the 4th installment of this vampire/werewolf series with one more to go.  It has to do with Bella finally picking Edward and their marriage.  I will also say that there is a pregnancy that is a huge concern.  This movie is the first half of the 4th book and it is definitely not the action filled portion.  That being said I did end up liking the underlying conflicts and I am excited to see how they end the series.  I don't know why I had a positive reaction to this film but I would say it is worth seeing.  You probably don't need to see it in the theaters since it does not take advantage of the theaters main qualities (sound, base, visual effects, 3D, etc…) but if you were into the prior movies than it may be worthwhile for you to go purchase a movie ticket and view it in the cathedral of movie viewing (The Theater).  I would also like to state that I liked the first one and thought the last 2 were boring.  This one I would give 7 Ninja Stars out of 10.

-Diomedes

1 comment:

  1. I still have no idea how you liked the angst filled, sparkly, first one. And thought the action packed, decapitating, sweet third one was boring. I don't even know you anymore.

    -Maximus

    ReplyDelete